Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas' last hurrah

And so as Christmas and Boxing Day begin to fade into more than yesterday.. and before 2012 is upon us, I thought I should pick up needle and thread and start to assemble my "Birds of a Feather flies to Rouen".  This is proving to be a lovely project and with my aim to have the centre panel together by January... we'll see how I go...



"Birds of a Feather" is by Blackbird Designs - the fabric range "Rouenneries" is by French General for Moda

5 comments:

  1. hey deb..that is sooooo beautiful...nice work

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stitching looks great Deb, welcome to blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb. Welcome to blogland. I visited your shop earlier this year with my Dad. Mum comes from Lilydale and Dad taught there as a young man. Look forward to seeing more of your Birds of a Feather ... love the French General fabrics you are using.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is proving to be a lovely project.

    ReplyDelete