Sunday, March 11, 2012

Petals...

Lately I have been working at finishing some projects which have been waiting patiently to have their turn at hanging on the wall in my shop..  "Petals of my Heartis a block of the month project which I have been running for 9 years now.  The blocks I had completed from this project were put away several years ago as I had two of them stolen from my shop.  The frustration at the theft of the two blocks has now abated - it is time to get going on this lovely project again - and there's now not a lot left to finish...




Deb

"Petals of my Heart" is designed by McKenna Ryan and is available as a block of the month

3 comments:

  1. Oh those blocks are just lovely ! Sorry about the theft too .

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blocks look great...stolen...how terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your needlework is exquisite! People are sick, why would anyone steal quilt blocks!! So sorry to hear that. Oh well as they say "What goes around comes around".
    Have a great Easter :)

    ReplyDelete